About Dr. Bérubé
I grew up in Lévis, a French-Canadian town. After studying biochemistry and pharmacy, I earned my dental degree at Laval University, Québec, which is accredited by the American Dental Association. I then practiced in Campbellton, New Brunswick before moving to Central Florida with my wife and kids. I passed the American National Board in 1985 and the Florida Board two years later.
We have enjoyed living in Palm Bay since the early nineties. We said au revoir to cold weather, and hello to sunshine!
I’ve been practicing dentistry since 1984, and I make sure our office stays up to date. We attend seminars and conventions for continuing education. I’m a member in good standing with numerous professional organizations.
- American Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Central District Dental Association
- National Society of Dental Practitioners
- New-Brunswick Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Brevard County Dental Society
- Academy of Sports Dentistry